First, look for physical damage on the battery. If the battery is in good condition and no wires are frayed then it’s not physical damage. Get in touch with us to try and troubleshoot your battery and charging issues.
Articles in this section
- How come "Smart turn ON" is not working?
- One hub motor is not working - how can I fix this?
- I can’t accelerate and only the brakes work… what can I do?
- How can I reset the V2 remote?
- My battery won’t charge - what can I do now?
- What’s that rattling sound while I skate?
- What if there are scratches or chips on the motor?
- I can’t turn off the board. How do I turn off the board?
- Can I replace defective parts?
- What do I need to know about my belts?