The cause of this is probably a remote that has no battery charge. Before using your electric skateboard, fully charge the remote first. If this doesn’t work, get in touch with us.
Articles in this section
- How come "Smart turn ON" is not working?
- One hub motor is not working - how can I fix this?
- I can’t accelerate and only the brakes work… what can I do?
- How can I reset the V2 remote?
- My battery won’t charge - what can I do now?
- What’s that rattling sound while I skate?
- What if there are scratches or chips on the motor?
- I can’t turn off the board. How do I turn off the board?
- Can I replace defective parts?
- What do I need to know about my belts?