It’s normal to get chips and scratches on the motor. The skateboard will ride just fine with this type of damage. Please be in touch with us if you have any doubt about the safety of our condition of your motor.
Articles in this section
- How come "Smart turn ON" is not working?
- One hub motor is not working - how can I fix this?
- I can’t accelerate and only the brakes work… what can I do?
- How can I reset the V2 remote?
- My battery won’t charge - what can I do now?
- What’s that rattling sound while I skate?
- What if there are scratches or chips on the motor?
- I can’t turn off the board. How do I turn off the board?
- Can I replace defective parts?
- What do I need to know about my belts?