The cheapest electric skateboard we sell is the Campus 2 - it costs $299. But don't let its "cheap" price fool you - it goes up to 18 mph (30 kph) for up to 10 miles (16 km). Campus 2 boasts 100% real Meepo parts, quality assurance testing, and a 3-month official Meepo warranty. If you see a board price that's too good to be true, it probably is. When trying to buy a cheap skateboard, buy from reputable sellers like Meepo who have a known brand name and quality. While you might be looking for the cheapest board, you can't forget quality because quality means safety.
Articles in this section
- Can differently abled people use an electric skateboard? Do you need to have strong muscles?
- What is the electric skateboard with the longest range?
- Where can I learn about electric skateboards on Youtube?
- What is the best electric skateboard for college?
- What is the best electric skateboard for commuting?
- Are there electric skateboard with a tail?
- What is the electric skateboard with the best range?
- Do electric skateboard come with brakes?
- Is there an electric skateboard with a swappable battery?
- Do electric skateboard come with big wheels?