Many electric skateboards are built with a handle because consumers use them as a "last mile" solution as well as primary mode of transportation. Electric skateboard riders can quickly go from the road to a bus or train, then back to the road, then into work and up an elevator. Other modes of personal transportation aren't as portable. Adding a handle makes the electric skateboard ultra-portable. The handle should not protrude from the wheelbase. There are two main designes of electric skateboard with a handle - one that has the handle cut out and the other which has the handle added on the sides. Some Meepo Boards don't have a handle because the material they are made of don't allow cutting out the handle.
Articles in this section
- Can differently abled people use an electric skateboard? Do you need to have strong muscles?
- What is the electric skateboard with the longest range?
- Where can I learn about electric skateboards on Youtube?
- What is the best electric skateboard for college?
- What is the best electric skateboard for commuting?
- Are there electric skateboard with a tail?
- What is the electric skateboard with the best range?
- Do electric skateboard come with brakes?
- Is there an electric skateboard with a swappable battery?
- Do electric skateboard come with big wheels?